|Property ID: #454||Share: http://pps.estate/454||Land: 2,523m²|
This rainforest property is a rare find. You won’t believe how private and untouched this lot is. Yet when you walk to the streetfront you are so close to the amenities of Redlynch. This 0.62 Acre vacant lot borders a reserve on two sides. Being the end lot it is very quiet. The outlook is stunning over pristine reserve and there is a creek you can hear during the wet season. The lot is elevated and enjoys good breezes. The services are at the block and the block connects to mains sewerage saving you the cost and maintenance of a bio-cycle system.
* Building requirements have a straight forward covenant requiring no fencing at the front and housing in keeping with the environment
* Communications pit for connection of internet services
* Mains sewerage available ; connect with macerator to 50mm pump line
* 100mm water main with fire hydrants in the body corporate
* 32mm main brought to the building site
* 3 phase 50 Amp electricity capability
* Electricity, water, communications and sewerage connections are on the lot
* Pad at front entrance to the Estate for waste bins
* Simple four lot Body Corporate $1,181.25 pa
This is a must see, a rare opportunity.
Price : SOLD
Grant Freeman 0417 159 357 (Intl +61 417159357)
Should you be considering selling your property please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you